End User License Agreement
1. All copyrights to Alfa Ebooks Manager are exclusively owned by the author - Alfa.NetSoft.
2. One registered copy of this software may either be used by a single user who uses the software personally on up to 5 computers. The licensed Alfa Ebooks Manager software may not be rented or leased, but may be permanently transferred, if the person receiving it agrees to terms of this license. If the software is an update, the transfer must include the update and all previous versions. In case of sharing your license information your registration key will be blacklisted and result in immediate and automatic termination of this license
3. The Alfa Ebooks Manager demo free version may be freely distributed if the distribution package is not modified. No person or company may charge a fee for the distribution of Alfa Ebooks Manager without copyright holder written permission.
4. Alfa Ebooks Manager IS DISTRIBUTED "AS IS". NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND IS EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. YOU USE IT AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE AUTHOR WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR DATA LOSS, DAMAGES, LOSS OF PROFITS OR ANY OTHER KIND OF LOSS OCCURRED WHILE USING OR MISUSING THIS SOFTWARE.
5. You can’t use, copy, emulate, clone, rent, lease, sell, modify, decompile, disassemble the software, except of cases, provided for in this agreement. Any such unauthorized use will result in immediate and automatic termination of this license and may result in criminal and/or civil prosecution. All rights not expressly granted here are reserved by Alfa.NetSoft.
6. Installing and using Alfa Ebooks Manager signifies acceptance of these license terms and conditions.
7. If you do not agree with the terms of this license you should remove Alfa Ebooks Manager files from your storage devices.
Thank you for using the original Alfa Ebooks Manager.