Books View shows the books stored in your e-Library. There are 3 basic layouts of the Books View and you can easily switch between them depending on your current task and mood:
1. Table View is ideal for searching, selecting, filtering, sorting and organizing books. You can sort the book list by different parameters by clicking on the column header. You can select the columns to display by right-clicking on table header and opening the Columns list.
2. List View is perfect when you want to see general book data or book description when browsing the library.You can zoom the list and change the template.
3. Thumbnail View is perfect to represent your e-Library to your friends or browse it for your own pleasure. You can select one of several templates, tune the number of columns and zoom the view.
4. Wall View is also great for playing with your library and showing it to your friends.
In any books view you can perform the following actions with the help of the right-click menu:
- Open the Book Card with detailed book data
- Delete a book from the database (Note, that the book file won't be deleted from your computer)
- Open Book file (the file will be opened by the default program for given file type)
- Copy Book file (for example to flash drive or to SD card of your e-Book Reader)
- Open book in 3D (opens interactive 3D book model on the full screen)
- Go to Web Link (opens the book page on the book site, it was updated from)
- View book description and TOC in the interactive Viewer
- Copy to the clipboard Book's Title, ISBN or File Path
Besides, you can define what action should be taken when you double-click a book in the Book View in Tools -> Options. You can select to open:
- Book Card
- Book File
- Book in 3D